Friday, September 4, 2015

Doinysus

Obit Moody    It makes me feel bad for the black people that this happened too back then. And how i felt after I read this was confused as in"Is this still happening". And this relates to me because being African American this short story was all about a racist protest.

Vietnam Photographer's Return  VIETNAM ARCHIVAL 220This does not relate to me in any kind of way but I do fell bad for the people in the picture and how I felt about this after reading it is that people shouldn't live in Vietnam if things like this happen.

1 comment:

  1. Do you see any similarities between the African Americans in the first picture and modern day race relations in America? Do you still think there is a huge divide between black and white in this country? I mean, of course we've moved further towards racial equality and whatnot, but are we truly an unbiased nation? Interesting thoughts. Would love to hear more from you.

    - Gill

    ReplyDelete