Friday, October 16, 2015

School

I do feel like my grades in any class are deserved because its up to me do or not do the work in my case I do all my work I may not get 100 percent on my individual assignments but I do my best and if I don´t I try it again.
I´ve learned a lot this quarter and what I learned about myself is that I can do anything I apply myself to.
The only thing I am changing about my study habit(s) is where I study and do work which is now changed to the library because at home I get distracted by multiple things and my grades are best as I could get them so I would change a thing there.
I would like to see on time grading for example I would like my work to be graded at the end of each week that work is turned in by me and they could make class more meaningful by making the class a little fun hopefully it won´t hurt or students won´t take advantage and play too much.
I think my grades will be the same as this quarter but overall I will say that things will get and be better for me as far as school goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment